Refund & Exchange Policy (exceptions noted below*)
Refunds are not available for General Admission or Cover paid for at the box office (door) once the guest has entered the venue, no exceptions.
Refunds and exchanges are available for tickets or services based on time of the request.
Refunds: Get a full refund on tickets, cover or services during a teen nightclub event or similar event, if you change your mind within 72 hours of purchase. If eligible, please make your request by sending an email with the subject matter (Refund) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exchanges: If you are unable to attend the venue after prepaying for cover or purchasing tickets in advance, you can ask to exchange the use of your purchase item as a credit for any future date for a similar purpose that the original cover or purchased ticket was intended. All Exchanges are good up to 180 days from the date the original transaction is intended. If eligible, please make your request by sending an email with the subject matter (Exchange) to email@example.com.
- We can't refund or exchange tickets for events that are less than seven days away, and we can't refund or exchange resale ticket purchases for Fan-to-Fan, Guest-to-Guest Resale events.
- If the venue is closed and/or the event is canceled, we will issue you a full refund for the amount of money you spent. Contact us, if needed!
- If eligible, please make your request by sending an email with the subject matter (Refunds for Canceled Events) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Exceptions to the Refund & Exchange Policy
- The following will not qualify for the refund or exchange policy, Buy-Out-Event, and Private Parties or Events; resale tickets; tickets purchased with additional items or bundled products and tickets later discounted. For all Buy-Out and Private events, please contact that event organizer directly.