Frequently Asked Questions
Teen/18+ Night Club Rules -
- Q: Do these rules apply if I'm renting out the venue for my own party or event?
- A: No, Not necessarily
You will have a lot more flexibility. This can be discussed with management to accommodate your needs.
Q: What are the rules for the Teen/18+ Night Club?
- A: Teen Nightclub & After Hours Rules and Procedures
- Management reserves all rights to refuse access to anyone at any time.
- Upon arriving at the venue, if driving, park in assigned parking area.
- Turn down your car stereo system and completely shut down the power. This way we can communicate to you and you to us without any interference or misunderstanding.
- Please do not turn the system back on until you have left the property at the end of the night.
- Leave as much of your personal belongings in your vehicle if possible. If you don’t need it, you can do without it.
- We search everyone and everything at will, including vehicles if needed (with driver’s permission). Doing this will help us expedite your time entering the venue.
- The venue is not responsible for any lost or missing items.
- Although we have and offer lockers for rent, there is a limited amount of them. We charge only $5 for each locker for the night and refund you $2 when you return the locker key to the box office before leaving the club.
- Sharp objects of any kind are not permitted in the venue. This includes pens and pencils.
- No Loitering.
- Upon arrival, proceed immediately to the lines and entrance located in the back of the building. Host and Security personnel will be available if you need assistance.
- Have your ID out and ready to go. (Driver’s License, Student I.D., Passport, Identification Card, Health Card, etc.
- If your 14 or 15 and have never been to the venue before, make sure you have a parent or legal guardian with you to fill out and sign the waiver form. Submitting the consent and waiver information is a one-time thing and doesn’t need to be repeated.
- If you’ve pre-paid for admission online, be prepared with supporting information printed or on your smartphone to show the host when asked.
- If you are one of the lucky few to have a Fast Pass VIP access, notify a team member when you arrive for expedited service.
- Outside food and beverages are not permitted in the venue during club night events.
- However, outside food is permitted if you’ve reserved a private VIP area and have paid the cleaning fee associated with your area. (See SERVICES for more information about VIP area and reservation)
- We respect and comply with all state and local laws and regulations. Please be aware of the teen curfew laws.
- Everyone, smile for the surveillance cameras. We will cooperate fully with law enforcement if surveillance recording is needed to prosecute anyone not complying with local and state laws. We take your safety and the safety of other guests seriously, and we hope you do too.
- For further assistance, you can contact us via the contact page.